Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Site.
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Site material in any media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Site material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Site material;
- using this Site in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Site;
- using this Site in any way that impacts user access to this Site;
- using this Site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- using this Site to engage in any advertising or marketing;
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Site. Additionally, nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Site you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Site.
Last Updated: July 07, 2018